Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A little bit of this...a little bit of that.

4 Day Weekend, 3 Day work week...Love
Real Housewives of New Jersey last night...Undecided
Bachelorette last night:
William's Date...Love
Bentley...D-Bag
Mickey's Date...The coin flip game got a little old
Sleepover/Shopping in Conway this weekend with my favorite little girls...Love x 7
Payday Week...Love
Summer in Arkansas is officially here...Don't Love, hurry up Fall
Hangover 2...Hilarious
Diet resumed after a failure of a Holiday weekend...Don't Love
Pinterest, my new obsession...Love

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.