Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey y'all...It's Wednesday again...time to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving...All this fun jewelry on the Forever 21 website! I think I may have to make a trip to the mall tomorrow! I'm a sucker for some $3 jewelry ;)







I'm Loving...This bedroom that was featured in At Home in Arkansas this month...I've been itchin' to do some redecorating!  I love everything about this bedroom!
Awesome iPhone pics...haha...I couldn't find the article online!
I'm Loving...This good lookin' man! Always!
I'm Loving...My Urban Decay Naked Palette...I just started on my second one...if you are a neutral makeup girl YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
I'm Loving...The Instagram app for my iPhone! Love X-Pro II :)

I'm Loving...These Jessica Simpson wedges...my friend Kyn. wore her roomates when we went out for Cinco De Mayo and I finally found them on eBay...(Recovering Shopaholic or Relapsing Shopaholic?!..haha)
I'm Loving...This GORGEOUS weather we are having in The Natural State! Thank goodness the rain has stopped, and the sun is shining!

I hope you are all having a great week...It's almost over! I can't wait to see what you're loving today!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the instagram app too! And all that jewelry is so pretty!

star said...

I adore those JS wedges! So pretty! F21 has the cutest jewelry, and its so cheap!

Tiff said...

I love cute cheap too! But then it adds up.. when you buy a lot! :)

Greer's Gossip said...

I love Forever 21 jewelry! I am going to have to try that Naked palette. I have heard so many good things about it. Your blog is precious!

Jessie said...

Hi! I'm a new follower!

I love Foever 21 jewelry! Their stuff is always too cute!

Kristen said...

I've heard great stuff about the Naked palette, I need to try it out soon. And I love F21 jewelry, they have so much to choose from!

Happy Wednesday!

Joeylee said...

Lovin those shoes, so cute

Rebecca said...

I absolutely love Forever 21! They always have the cutest things! Great things you are loving today :)

Betty said...

You've had 2 Naked Palettes? I can't seem to find 1 in stock when I go to Sephora...I've given up...

I love your blog...new follower, found you through Jamie's blog.

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.