Thursday, May 26, 2011

Why do I blog?

So, I've been at this almost 2 months and I absolutely love it. I love finding new blogs, reading about the amazing lives of different women, and sharing my life with those who want to hear it. I have been "venturing out" I guess you could say, finding other ways to occupy my time, rather than shopping, and this by far has been one of my favorite new found "hobbies". I realized it would be a great way to keep track of these last 5 years of my twenties; a good way to remember Holiday's and great times with friends, family functions, weight loss, and let's not forget this amazing love I'm in. I'll be able to look at pictures and comments and remember exactly how I felt at the time. I'll be able to use it as a diary I guess you could say, something to reflect on when I'm a bit older so I can see just how far I have come. As I said in my first post; this blog wont change your life, and likely wont make your heart warm, but it will be real...and it will be me...hope you enjoy...

No comments:

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.