Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Thursday...or Friday if you work in the wonderful world of Dentistry :)

Hey y'all! This week has been insanely busy for some reason; I haven't had much spare time to blog about a few things I've had on my mind, but I just wanted to take a second to pop in today and say Hey :)...and share with you guys an amazing artist that I found through blogging. I contacted Ashley at The Busy Brush a few months ago regarding a paisley painting my aunt had that I couldn't find anywhere. Ashley has an amazing talent, and I knew she would be just the person to re-create it for me...and she did not disappoint! You can check out her blog post about it HERE. Go check her out, a portion of her proceeds go to an amazing charity that you can read about on her blog!
Just pretend it's turned the right way...for some reason it refuses to cooperate!

Also, this week I reached 20 followers/friends! Thank you guys so much, I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading all of yours! I got an e-mail update last night from Jenn my blog designer and I get to preview the design today! I can't wait to see it!

I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.