Monday, May 9, 2011

The List: 30 Before 30

I've ran across a few blogs with lists of things they would like to accomplish by a certain age, or within a certain time period. I love the idea, and since I'm going to be 25 this year I sat down and thought of some things I would like to accomplish in the next 5 years...so here is my 30 before 30! I will occasionally link back to this post in the future when I accomplish something, and can cross it off my list!

  1. Become a runner.
  2. Be completely debt free.
  3. Read my Bible cover to cover.
  4. Learn to cook, and cook every recipe in my favorite cookbook.
  5. Own a pair of Christian Louboutin's
  6. Get a passport, and use it!
  7. Volunteer with a worthy cause.
  8. Learn to paint. Nothing fancy...just cutesy stuff!
  9. Go on a vacation with my girlfriends.
  10. Take a photography class.
  11. Visit NYC during the Holidays.  December 1-4, 2011: Amazing!
  12. Meet Paula Deen.
  13. Save a 6 month emergency fund.
  14. Swim with dolphins in Hawaii.
  15. Attend my 10 year High School reunion.
  16. Marry my best friend.
  17. Be small enough to walk in a boutique store and buy clothes.
  18. Go on a one month "No-Buy"...Only purchase food, gasoline, and necessary household items.
  19. Be a children's Sunday school teacher at my church. 
  20. Read 1 book a month.
  21. Meet The Pioneer Woman...yea I put this one on here just so I could immediately cross it off...lol...I'm a weirdo like that! HA :)
  22. Fish a couples tournament with Nate!
  23. Take a trip by myself.
  24. Have dinner with my parents at least once a week.
  25. Sing Karoke.
  26. Learn how to sew.
  27. Purchase myself a nice piece of jewelry.
  28. Learn how to play golf.
  29. Pay it forward.
  30. Start and keep up with a blog. I've kept up with it for over a year, and I have "met" some pretty wonderful people through my blog!                                                                                  

5 comments:

Kyndall said...

you inspired me to make one of my own... however your a lot older than me so I just did a 25 before 25

Jenna said...

LOVE Paula Deen and Ree! #5 and #23 are probably my favorite ones :)

Bec@littlelucylu said...

Looks familiar! :)~
(Which reminds me - I need to update mine - I've got a couple things to cross off! Yay!)
Way to go!
~Bec :-)

Kristy said...

I knew there was a reason why I loved you! I would have A LOT of these same things on my list, if I made one! I think I might just start working on that ;0)

XO,
Kristy

Tricia Nae said...

I LOVE these kind of lists (i'm a total resolutions/list making kind of girl). I am thinking about making a 35 before 35 (ahhhh) list.

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.