Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was filled with many things, none of which were rest...lol...I will be having some lazy nights this week!


Friday night NH & I spent the evening with my parents, we spend a lot of time with my parents, it probably has a little bit to do with the fact that I have zero domestic qualities, and my mother is like Paula Deen's stepchild...lol...She keeps us well fed! It is great to spend time with them. I really have great parents, you will hear much more about them later I'm certain! 
Saturday I did a bit of dreaded housework, then helped K get ready for her 9th grade prom. I spent a few years working at the local Merle Norman store, so that makes me a legit makeup artist (sarcasm). I got K all fixed up and then ended up getting her dressed and to the photographer for pictures before she had to get to the limo...she looked gorgeous!

NH and I had a date night Saturday, movies & Genghis Grill...Yummo! Today was a typical Sunday...Church, lunch with family, then movies on the couch at Nate's...despite a weekend with no laziness...I wouldn't change a thing!  How was your weekend? Hope it was great!


Until next time...

No comments:

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.