Saturday, May 21, 2011

A picture paints a thousand words, it's true...

Today we went to Conway for my cousin Olivia's piano/voice recital...we had a family dinner and did some shopping...
Warning: Picture Overload!
 
This is what I get when I say SMILE!
Take 2...
I had to entertain the girls in my car for 30 mins...it called for a funny face photo shoot! Don't judge!

Um...no Lacey, we weren't doing anything wrong!?!
Sweet faces!
I love, love, love this little girl!
Olivia playing her recital piece.
She was completely over it by this point...
Perfection!
Scored the perfect LBD from TJ Maxx...$40...steal! I love it! Now I just need somewhere to wear it! 
I am looking forward to a relaxing Sunday tomorrow with my love!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog from Jaime over at This Kind of Love. I just became your newest follower!

Looks like you had a good day yesterday! Enjoy your calm quiet day today!

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.