- Become a runner.
- Be completely debt free.
- Read my Bible cover to cover.
- Learn to cook, and cook every recipe in my favorite cookbook.
- Own a pair of Christian Louboutin's
- Get a passport, and use it!
Volunteer with a worthy cause. Learn to paint. Nothing fancy...just cutesy stuff!
- Go on a vacation with my girlfriends.
- Take a photography class.
Visit NYC during the Holidays.December 1-4, 2011: Amazing!
- Meet Paula Deen.
- Save a 6 month emergency fund.
- Swim with dolphins in Hawaii.
- Attend my 10 year High School reunion.
Marry my best friend.
- Be small enough to walk in a boutique store and buy clothes.
- Go on a one month "No-Buy"...Only purchase food, gasoline, and necessary household items.
- Be a children's Sunday school teacher at my church.
- Read 1 book a month.
Meet The Pioneer Woman...yea I put this one on here just so I could immediately cross it off...lol...I'm a weirdo like that! HA :)
- Fish a couples tournament with Nate!
- Take a trip by myself.
- Have dinner with my parents at least once a week.
- Learn how to sew.
- Purchase myself a nice piece of jewelry.
- Learn how to play golf.
- Pay it forward.
Start and keep up with a blog.I've kept up with it for over a year, and I have "met" some pretty wonderful people through my blog!
Monday, May 9, 2011
The List: 30 Before 30
I've ran across a few blogs with lists of things they would like to accomplish by a certain age, or within a certain time period. I love the idea, and since I'm going to be 25 this year I sat down and thought of some things I would like to accomplish in the next 5 years...so here is my 30 before 30! I will occasionally link back to this post in the future when I accomplish something, and can cross it off my list!