Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blog Star: Hi, I'm Lacey!

Hey y'all, I'm Lacey!


I loved the idea of this link-up, I wanted to let my followers in on a little bit more about me, and hopefully find some great new blogs to read!


You wanna catch up quick? How about the one where I told you:
15 Fun Facts
That I sent a creepy stalker text to my (now) Husband
That he asked me to be his wife

I am from LA (lower Arkansas, that is). I live in the same small town I grew up in, and I honestly wouldn't change a thing. 




I may or may not have a minor shopping problem.

I met the love of my life in April 2010, and married him 2 years later. We are perfect for each other, and I can't imagine my life without him!

I have the absolute best friends on the planet. I honestly don't know what I'd do without these two girls by my side!

I honestly love where my life is at this very moment. I am so ready to see what adventures the future holds for me and Nate, and my family and friends! I know there will be lots of travels, lots of good times, and maybe even some bad. But through it all I will constantly remember how truly blessed I am to live this life I'm living! 

I'm so glad you've stopped by my little corner of the blog world today, and I hope you'll stick around a while!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited that you decided to link-up. This post is ten sorts of fabulous.

Paige said...

Just found your blog on Ms. Monologues' Link up! I'm excited to find your blog! We seem to have a lot in common. I'm from the south also (TN!). I'm also a newlywed. I just married my husband in May of this year and I tend to shop way more than I should (I literally have to make my self not leave the house AT ALL if I don't want to spend money.)

Looking forward to seeing more posts from you! Nice to meet you :)

Kodi ODay said...

So I've seen a lot of cute blog designs through this link-up, but yours is the icing on the cake!! The background and header are the cutest things I have ever seen!

Have a great week:)

Tricia Nae said...

love your blog...so cute!! :)

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.