Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lust list!

I don't have a birthday, or any other "gift giving" holiday in the near future, but there are so many things I'm lusting over right now! You think I could talk Nate into July 4th presents? 
Get it Here

I'd love to carry this bag for Summer! Get it Here


I need a neutral pair of Reva's for Fall. Get these here
Love this J.Crew bracelet! Get it here


Gel nails at home, sign me up! Get it here

I need would love to have all of these things, asap! 

I hope y'all are having a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Love this wish list! I'll add everything on here to my wish list too!

Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.