Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I'm Loving...That it's summertime in the South! Lakes, pools, and lots of sweet tea and sunshine :)


I'm Loving...The trailer for Magic Mike...I'm pretty sure the casting director for this movie is a GENIUS!

I'm Loving...The new gloss I got last week...it's definitely been my summer go to color! Mac - Girl About Town

I'm Loving...That we've started making reservations for dinners and activities at Disney! I.Can't.Wait!

I'm Loving...That plans for Julianne's Bachelorette weekend in NOLA have pretty much been finalized! I know us girls are going to have too much fun! 

Happy Wednesday Y'all! Go link up with Jamie and share what you're loving this week!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Visiting from the link up.

I am SO excited for Magic Mike! It's going to be so good!

Cute blog. Stop by mine. :)

Kristin
livelaughloveforme.blogspot.com

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.