- Become a runner.
- Be completely debt free. [I'm working on it, slowly but surely]
- Read my Bible cover to cover.
- Learn to cook, and cook every recipe in my favorite cookbook.
- Own a pair of Christian Louboutin's
- Get a passport, and use it!
Volunteer with a worthy cause. Learn to paint. Nothing fancy...just cutesy stuff!
- Go on a vacation with my girlfriends. [Julianne's Bachelorette party is in October and we're going to NOLA, I can't wait!]
- Take a photography class.
Visit NYC during the Holidays.December 1-4, 2011: Amazing!
- Meet Paula Deen. [I would love this, I really want to visit Savannah, GA, and would love to run into her there!]
- Save a 6 month emergency fund.
- Swim with dolphins in Hawaii.
- Attend my 10 year High School reunion. [This will be 2014]
Marry my best friend.April 28, 2012: It was perfect!
- Be small enough to walk in a boutique store and buy clothes. [If I would get started on #1, this one would likely follow!]
- Go on a one month "No-Buy"...Only purchase food, gasoline, and necessary household items. [I've tried this twice in the past year, and failed miserably both times. It might be worth another shot!]
- Be a children's Sunday school teacher at my church.
- Read 1 book a month.
Meet The Pioneer Woman...yea I put this one on here just so I could immediately cross it off...lol...I'm a weirdo like that! HA :)
- Fish a couples tournament with Nate!
- Take a trip by myself.
Have dinner with my parents at least once a week.Let's be honest, if we didn't eat at my parents weekly, we'd starve. I've really got to work on that cooking! I should probably attempt #4 on this list sooner, rather than later!
- Learn how to sew.
- Purchase myself a nice piece of jewelry. [I think I really deserve a Yurman bracelet, or ring...this might be the year!]
- Learn how to play golf.
- Pay it forward.
Start and keep up with a blog.I've kept up with it for over a year, and I have "met" some pretty wonderful people through my blog!
Thursday, June 28, 2012
30 Before 30 - An update!
Just over a year ago I sat down and listed 30 things that I would love to accomplish before I turned 30. As I approach 26, I started looking at my list and tried to figure out the things I could scratch off this year! You can check out the original post here!
Posted by Lacey at 6/28/2012 10:08:00 AM