Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Let's talk Shopping!

Hey y'all...if there's one thing I am good at it's shopping, likely because I get so much practice. I have been doing quite a bit the past few weeks, and have snagged some pretty great items so I wanted to shared them with you guys! 

To say I've been obsessed with Maxi dresses this year would be an understatement. I've purchased these 4 from Old Navy in the last month, the first 2 printed ones I got at the store in standard sizes, the third one was sold in standard sizes, but online it's only available in plus, and the black one shoulder is from Plus online. The 3 printed ones are great, I was slightly underwhelmed when the black one shoulder came in the mail...it was not made well, and paper thin, I'm hoping my J.Crew statement necklace will make this outfit! The swimsuit pictured is probably one of the most flattering swimsuits I've ever tried on, I can't wait to wear it this summer! I also purchased some standard tanks because we happened to be in the store on the day they were having a tank top sale, so I restocked on most of the basic colors and grabbed some fun new colors as well. I also love the athletic shorts from Old Navy, they aren't super short (which I love), and they're super cheap! They're great with a t-shirt and some flip flops on a super casual summer day!
Get it Here

Get it Here

Get it Here

Get it Here
Get it Here
Get them Here


Thanks to Holly from Precisely Holly I have found the most perfect t-shirt, and a bonus they are super affordable at Target. They come in a lot of great colors, I've purchased way too many several lately, I definitely love the turquoise and hot pink :)
Get them Here




 Also, next time you are in Wal-Mart grabbing shampoo or groceries swing by the ladies clothing department. I typically don't even think to look at clothes when I'm there, but I have purchased 3 maxi dresses from there in the last few weeks, and at $15 each, they're a steal! 

These item's will definitely be summer staples, and I can't wait to continue to add to my summer wardrobe! 
I hope you all are having a great week...and I hope y'all check out some of my great summer finds :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I also love those athletic shorts from Old Navy. They are the best I've ever found. Also, I got two workout tanks in Walmart the other day for $6 each. A steal indeed!

Brittany @ Boots and Pearls said...

I found a super cute maxi at Target for our honeymoon! I love that black one!! I hope our Walmart has some cute dresses! Ours doesn't really get good shipment in because of the clientele...ha.

Anonymous said...

I'm just now catching up on blogs since all my surgery mess. Thank you for the shout out lady!

Oh, we could do so much shopping damage together!

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.