Monday, June 11, 2012

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are...

DISNEY
AT
CHRISTMAS!!!

Can you sense the excitement?! Nate and I are so excited that we will be spending a week this November at Disney World. We will be there after they have it decorated for Christmas, and I can't wait!! I have never been to Disney before and I need tips, advice, and dinner reservation recommendations. I want to start making food reservations now, do you have any favorites? Anything we should avoid?
I hope y'all are all having a great week :)

3 comments:

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

We went the last week of November 2008... Oh my goodness, it is MAGICAL! My family and I spent hours watching the Osborne Family Dancing Lights. If that doesn't get you in the holiday mood, nothing will!

Do you plan on staying on Disney grounds or in a hotel off-grounds. It will help with the tips I have lol

(I've been there abour 10 times and my parents go 2-3 times a year. we've stayed on and off-grounds)

krystal said...

I live in FL and I'm just reminding you that it will not be COLD! LOLOL I did the Very Merry Christmas Party before at Magic Kingdom and enjoyed myself. Hot cocoa and cookies! There was a Christmas parade and all the rides were open.

I stayed on property at Caribbean Beach and the pools were heated and so fun! There was a slide and all that. We took the shuttle everywhere and it was a blast -- esp taking it to Downtown Disney for some bar action!

Unknown said...

that is SO exciting!!! I think that's the next best thing to NYC at Christmas!!!

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.