Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I'm Loving...That tickets for Magic Mike have been purchased, and girls night is on for Friday!

I'm Loving...That my boss is on vacation next week, I will still be at work,  but with no patients here I might actually get some work done!



I'm Loving...All the new Erin Condren Life Planner designs, I need to order my new one but can't decide. Help me pick: 1,2, or 3
I'm leaning towards 1, but I would choose different colors.


I'm Loving...That wedding planning for Julianne is in high gear! I love this stuff, in my next life I'm going to be an event planner! I know her big day is going to be gorgeous, and I can't wait to be a part of it!

I'm Loving...My awesome husband. Tomorrow will be 2 months since we said I do, and I think I love him more everyday were married!

I hope y'all are having a great week so far. Go link up with Jamie and share what you're loving this week!

4 comments:

Amanda Mae said...

Happy 2 months :)

Unknown said...

i say # 2 :)

Kristin said...

picking an EC planner design is so hard! i love the third one. :)

Courtney said...

Happy 2 month anniversary! Enjoy it because it goes by very quickly.
And I vote #2 too, I love the colorful designs for her planners.

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.