Thursday, March 15, 2012

15 Fun Facts

Hey y'all, it's been quite a while since I've done an "About Me" type of post...so here's 15 random facts about ME!

 I'm Lacey, I'm a 25 year old from LA (lower Arkansas that is)
This will be my 7th year at my current job, and I absolutely love it. I love the dental field, and I couldn't work for a better boss!

I love my car more than any human being should!
I have a serious addiction to Reality TV...there are like 14 different timers on my DVR!

I love the idea of a spotless house, but hate to clean. Basically I have ZERO domestic qualities!

I took piano lessons for 3 years..all I remember is the Titanic song..and I regret quitting.

 You probably don't wanna talk to me in the morning before my daily Dr. Pepper!

  I am an only child, and honestly have loved every minute of it :)

Next month I'm marrying my best friend. I love him with my whole heart!

Back when I was a Dental Assistant, I assisted on the Root Canals of a Bear, Gorilla, and a Lion!

 I love to shop...love, love, love to shop!

I have a lead foot, and I am speeding 99.9% of the time! Unfortunately along with that I have received NUMEROUS speeding tickets! :/

I've never been to Disney World! Deprived child much?! (We're changing that later this year thank goodness!)

In my next life I will own my own business as a party/events coordinator! I love things over the top, and I love being the boss...this is something I'd really love to do in the future! 

I think babies are precious, and I would be really amazing at dressing one, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want one. And I HATE it when people tell me "You'll change your mind"...why do I have to change my mind? Is it a requirement to have children? Did I miss that in the rule book?

I am one of those people that sincerely values friendship! I can count my BEST friends on one hand, and can thankfully say I know I can count on those people NO MATTER WHAT! I'm a very fortunate girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NEVER been to Disney World?! Ohmygosh. It will change your life! Haha

Cute car!

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.