Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Friday :)

Hey y'all..I didn't think Friday would ever come this week! I'm currently at my office wrapping up some things, then I'm heading to Conway to spend the weekend with family, and see this beautiful couple get married tomorrow!
Look familiar? Amber from {Living in the Moment} is marrying Brad tomorrow and I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle! I know this wedding is going to be out of control gorgeous!    
 No trip to Conway is complete without a little shopping and lot of family! I'm excited to spend the weekend away from home and away from planning for my wedding! 
I hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.