- Automobile maintenance...found out yesterday Lexi has to have new tires...and the guy at the shop said tires on her would only last 30-40k miles...which for this commuting gal means every 10 months. I can think of much better ways to spend $1100.
- Bills...end of story.
- When your checking account goes into the negative, it doesn't pull from Mom & Dad's account. (This is possibly the result of living in a small town, but in High School when I spent too much money in my checking account, it pulled from my parents account to cover it...Best.Idea.Eva!)
- Gas...at $3.79 a gallon, I'd kill to have Dad's Shell card back!
- Personal property taxes...pshhh...don't we pay taxes on it when we buy it...and now I have to pay taxes just to own it!?
- Snow days just aren't the same when you're a grown up...it goes from...Yay, No School! To, how the heck am I going to get to work in this!?
- Spring Break, Summer Break!? Those are thing's of the past!
- Insurance...I'm sure it's great and comes in handy when you need it...but I can think of several ways I'd rather spend my auto & homeowners insurance premiums every month!
- Laundry & Dishes...Ughhh...
- Grocery Shopping...I'm not really sure how I spend so much money at the stinkin' grocery store...I can't cook!?
Oh, well...I guess I'll survive! On a brighter note, I DVR'ed The Royal Wedding...Can't wait to get home and watch it. I've already seen some pics of the GORGEOUS dress on Twitter, and the hats...can we talk about the hats?! I wish I didn't have a ginormous head and could pull off a fancy hat, because some of them were fabulous...some, not so much!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Off to my laser hair appt...joy, joy!