Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This week I decided to link up with This Kind of Love, she hosts What I'm Loving Wednesday, and I love the idea....so...drum-roll please...



I'm Loving...That I've actually kept up with blogging...Go me! (PS:I love followers, I'm quite the follower myself ;) )

I'm Loving...McAlister's Sweet Tea...I think my Mother secretly drives to Little Rock every morning and makes a batch for them! My boss eats there a few times a week, so I get my sweet tea fix often :)

I'm Loving...OPI Nail Polish - I'm currently wearing Mod About You...Love it!

I'm Loving...Boyfriend Jeans! If you don't own a pair, GO BUY SOME TODAY...ok...maybe it's not that urgent...but they are pretty fab. I have 2 pair, I bought both at Maurices. They are so comfy! 



These are Silver's

And these are the Maurices brand!

I'm Loving...Spring/Summer in Arkansas...which also means Lake Season! Nate & I spent a couple day's this weekend on the lake, I absolutely love it!


 I'm Loving...That this Sunday is Easter...which calls for a Family Function! I can't wait to see my cousins and their kiddos! I love them to pieces...I don't get to see them often enough. 

I'm Loving...This recipe that I'm attempting to cook tonight for my favorite red-head ;)...If it tastes half as good as it looks we should be in good shape!

 Have I told you lately how much I love The Pioneer Woman?! Yummo!


I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!











4 comments:

Kit said...

Love this post!
Great things you are loving today!

Tami said...

That recipe looks SO good! I can't wait to read how it turns out.

Mama’s Minute said...

Oh my goodness! I love those jeans. I got a pair of boyfriend jeans from A.T. Loft and they are my favorites! I also am loving that the Pioneer Woman makes the most fantastic recipes! Mom said she's coming out with a movie! How cool! Found your link on Jamie's blog! Cute!! http://vandoss.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Um, I think I could have McAlister's sweet tea via IV. haha! And I love boyfriend jeans, too! So comfy. And you already know I love PW. She's the reason I don't fit into skinny jeans anymore, haha!

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.