Monday, April 25, 2011

A little bit of Heaven in a pie plate!

I'm linking up today with A Love Worth Waiting For...it's time for Monday Meals, and I thought I would share my go to dessert for well, pretty much anything! Enjoy!

Paula Deen's Old Fashioned Fudge Pie

Ingredients

  • 2 squares (2-ounces) semisweet chocolate
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust

Directions

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Melt the chocolate and butter together in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove the pan from the heat and add the sugar, then the eggs; beat well. Pour the filling into the pie crust and bake for 25 minutes or until just set. Serve warm or cold, with ice cream or whipped cream. 

This pie is DELICIOUS, and easy as, well pie...no pun intended...trust me, I have ZERO domestic qualities, and I can handle this! :)


I can't wait to see all your wonderful recipes!

1 comment:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

YUM!!!! Thanks for linking up!!!!

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.