Monday, April 11, 2011

My life is now complete...



Ok; maybe that's an exaggeration, but it was a really neat experience. If you don't know who the gorgeous red-head in the picture is, you are definitely missing out! I had a chance to see The Pioneer Woman this weekend at the Arkansas Literary Festival. I got to sit on the front row of an extremely crowded room of women (and a few men). She was absolutely terrified, she told her life story, well most of it, with a powerpoint presentation. She has such a huge following, but still seems so humble, and quite frankly didn't think she was "a big deal" (I beg to differ). I'm starting her most recent book, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels this week! I can't wait! If you're still not convinced she's fabulous...try this delicious recipe...it'll change your mind!


Go out and enjoy this gorgeous sunshine!

No comments:

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.