Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Let's Get It Started, In Here" (Yes, I just quoted Fergie. No, it won't happen again!...Ha!)

Disclaimer: By no means do I think my life is so fabulous that you should take a few minutes from every day to catch up on my daily (hopefully :/) post! With that said...I'm Lacey, I'm just a plain and simple (my friends and family would beg to differ on both the plain & simple part) twenty-something, living the life God has planned out for me, and loving every minute! I can't promise that this blog will change your life, or make your heart warm...but I can promise an occasional laugh, maybe a few great recipes (all stolen from my Mother), an obnoxious amount of photos of things/people I love, Deals & Steals from my shopping experiences, Beauty tips, and hopefully a few inspirational words/thoughts along the way!


Until next time...Love God ,Love People, Love Life!

No comments:

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.