Friday, June 17, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

So, here's the deal...basically, I suck at life, and Farewell to Fat Friday will be postponed for just a bit! Don't you just hate when you're doing really well with something, and you fall off the train and can't seem to find your way back on?! With that out of the way...I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products with you guys! These are all things I use on a daily basis, and probably couldn't live without!
The Pureology Pure Volume collection is amazing! It gives my hair incredible body! I use the shampoo and conditioner daily, then alternate between the blow dry gel and the thickening spray! Lovvvve it!

I became a Philosophy girl about 8 years ago, and this has been one of the products I have consistently stuck with. I just thought I loved it until I used it with my Clarisonic, it completely changed my skin!
I love my Clarisonic, it has completely changed my skin! It is well worth the money!

On days when I'm in a hurry I use the Purity Made Simple wipes, they remove eye makeup like a champ!
To the genius at Clinique that decided to make the Dramatically Different in a gel formula, I will name my first child after you! I have normal/oily skin and this moisturizer sinks in my skin and provides just the right amount of moisture!



I love my Baybliss straightener. I had a chi for years, and it did the job, but my Baybliss is a little wider, and the heat settings are adjustable. My hair doesn't seem as damaged as it did when I used the Chi.
Cricket Silkomb = Best teasing comb EVER! One end for poofin', and the other end for smoothin'! Love it!  


I go back and forth on hairspray, I use Big Sexy Spray & Play when I am going out, or have fixed my hair and don't want it to go anywhere!
On a daily basis I use S Factor Vivacious hairspray, I love the smell and the hold is flexible!

This is a recent discovery, but has definitely become a favorite! Hemp bronzing moisturizer. I have used it for about 2 weeks on my legs and arms, and I can tell a difference, it does add color, but isn't streaky like sunless tanners.    
I love the EOS lip balm...I keep one in my purse, car, desk, and by my bed!

And as mentioned yesterday, it's almost time for a giveaway! When I reach 50 followers/friends I will be giving away a few of my favorite things! Some may be listed above, and some may be make-up products! Keep a lookout for that!

3 comments:

Suze said...

I love the EOS lip balm too!

Also I just did a beauty products post too! We don't have any in common though, haha. I'll have to try some of these products! Thanks.

I'll be checking for the give away- how fun!

Here's my post, by the way, if you want to check it out.

http://www.suzeblog.com

Anonymous said...

Philosophy Purity with the Clarisonic is heaven sent! If you like the Pureology line your will love the ENJOY line - I typically alternate between the two.

Unknown said...

I love that chapstick and I use the yellow clinique lotion every day and have been for probably 10 years! Of course I have that Babyliss too!

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.