Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Like/Love/Lust

Let's start this post about loving things with the fact that I saw a trailer Sunday for a movie with Taylor Lautner playing the lead role...It could be a silent film for all I care...as long as I get to see this...
I guess this also qualifies as lusting...lol
I have developed a love for Vera Bradley recently...I have had a few pieces here and there throughout the years, but a few of my current favorite things are Vera...I love my Large Cosmetic bag, 2012 Agenda, and Large Duffel.

I am lusting a new LV bag! I am currently carrying the LV Neverfull GM...and it's ok...just insanely large. I am trying to decide if I should get a new one in NYC in December...I just can't decide which style!?

I love Pinterest...I seriously need a "Pintervention"! I am Lacey, recovering shopaholic, recovering Facebook addict, and current Pinterest junkie...sue me! :)  It has become my favorite social networking site...no drama...haha! Does it count as social networking!?

My 25th Birthday is right around the corner, and even though I'm mostly asking for money for NYC...I still have a list of things I would like to have ;) 
Lauren Conrad's Book - Style
A new digital camera...I think I've decided against a DSLR and I just want an awesome Point & Shoot...I've narrowed it down to 2 options...and I'm leaning towards the Canon.

I recently discovered David Yurman...I love this style of jewelry...and I'm definitely lusting this ring!
I LOVE this Micheal Kors iPhone Case...I need it in my life!
I like everything about this outfit! It makes me so ready for fall!

Hope you're all having a great week so far! What are some things you have your eye on lately!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The LC book is a really cute read - so is the Whitney Port book.

I love David Yurman - my cable bracelets are my favorite pieces of jewelry. I got earrings for Christmas last year, and now wish I could have got a ring instead. That one is beautiful!

Jenna said...

Ohhh...I love Lauren Conrad and her book is on my birthday wish list too!

That outfit is so cute!

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.