Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Today I'm linking up with Lindsey for Friday Favorites! 

Favorite YouTube Makeup Artists
 Love them!


Favorite Manicure

Favorite Funny

Favorite Makeup Product
 I've become pretty obsessed with all things Bobbi Brown, and this blush is no exception! It's called Pale Pink, and that my friends it is not! It is a gorgeous bright pink blush, that if applied with a light hand give an awesome pop of color to your cheeks! Definitely my favorite blush!

Favorite Work Tote Bag
What a lame category, right? Definitely not! I have a ton of stuff that I have to carry back and forth to work with my everyday, and this bag has definitely been a lifesaver! It's the 31 Organizing Utility Tote, and the print I have is Lotsa Dots.


Happy Friday Y'all! I hope you guys have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

Hey girl - found you through the link-up! Super cute blog! I love that manicure, I wish I could do my nails that good!

I'm your newest follower!

Anonymous said...

OMG your favorite funny is cracking me up!People always ask me when I'm going to have kids and that is seriously one of my selfish reasons for not wanting any yet lol. I like buying my designer bags and sleeping till noon:]

Jenna said...

That manicure is amazing! Love it!

Your work bag is cute! I love 31bags! I have a number of them myself :)

Happy Friday

Sara said...

Your favorite funny is sooooo true. Seriously I can't remember the last time I slept past 8am

Anonymous said...

love the funny!! and LOVE the manicure!!! have a great day!

Claire Kiefer said...

Are those your nails? I LOVE THEM! Soooo cute.

Aimee said...

I found you from the Friday Favorites hop and I am LOVING that manicure. Also, I read the post below and I have to say I'm jealous you work at Sephora. I would be in love, we don't even have a Sephora in my town :( Happy Weekend!

Unknown said...

in LOVE with that manicure! Do mine? Thank you!

And still laughing at that someecard w/ the baby!

Anonymous said...

You have completely talked me into getting a thirty one organizing utility tote. It is going to be my first purchase.

The Preppy Student said...

that tote is so cute! and it looks very functionable. I love that manicure- Im a sucker for chevrons! Have a great Sunday! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness gracious, I need that tote for work too! LOVE IT! And, that someecard is hilarious and so true! hahahahaha p.s. can i tell you how excited it makes me you spelled my name correctly. Sad, but so many people spell it with an A. ARGH!

XOXO

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.