Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's been forever since I've linked up with Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesday, but I'm loving so many things right now...so here ya go :)


I'm loving...That I've got a hot date with some of my girlfriends Sunday afternoon to have Sushi and see The Vow


I'm loving...The Breaking Dawn comes out on DVD Friday...Taylor and Channing in one weekend...yes please!


I'm loving...That fishing tournament season is finally here! Nate took second place in his first tournament last weekend, and brought home a nice little check ;) 


I'm loving...That this Saturday night Nate and I are going to a benefit for the local Children's hospital his Dad works at. I found a beautiful dress, and he got fitted for his tux yesterday! I'm ready to get all dressed up and have an amazing time! Not to mention it's the Chocolate Fantasy Ball...with signature Chocolate Martinis and chocolates EVERYWHERE!


I'm loving...That wedding planning is really coming together and all the major things are crossed off my list...I'm just so ready to marry my best friend!


I'm loving...These pins from Pinterest this week!
We will have a farmhouse table when we get a house!

I need this in my life <3

Truth

On another note...I'm considering starting Weight Watchers this week. Any one have a success story, or any tips? Also what's the difference between points and points plus? 


I hope y'all are having a great week! Y'all go link up with Jamie today!

No comments:

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.