Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!

I've been itching to do a few home decor updates since it looks like Nate and I will be staying in our current house a little longer than I would like we had anticipated, so I plan to spruce a few things up and make our time there a little nicer to look at. Of course I have found 4,657 ideas on Pinterest, so today I'm linking up with Michelle for...
The first thing will be some new curtains for the living room. I'm either thinking a bold stripe or a chevron patter.

I love these frames! Add some black & white photos and you're set!

I'd die for a Farmhouse table, the space we're in now isn't big enough, but one day I"ll have one!

I love this rug

I need to do this before I do any of the above/below improvements!!


I love all the white, and that rug!

I need that HUGE frame, and that piece of furniture ASAP

We have a small bathroom, so improvements like updating the mirror and hand towels/shower curtain make a big difference!

I did a little work on the closets a few weeks ago, but they could probably stand another purge!  I dream of a closet this organized!
I hope y'all are having a great week! Go link up with Michelle today!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Looks like fun! You need to come do my house when you're done ;)

Unknown said...

I am loving that multi colored rug and the pic with the large frame!! SO cute!!

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.