Friday, September 2, 2011

Accent Vlog, Y'all!

Hey guys, several of you have been doing this accent vlog from Jenna's blog, and I thought it would be a fun, so I thought I'd share it with you guys! PS: Sorry for the nostril shots, yes I am aware that one of my nostrils is shaped differently than the other, they can't fix it, I've checked...Lol!!
 
The list of words you have to say:

aunt, route, wash, oil, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught

The list of questions to answer:

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on someone's house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it rolls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a large group of people?
What do you call a spider that has an oval shaped body with extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption you carry groceries in at the supermarket?
What do you call it when it rains while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you change to tv channel with?


Y'all go link up with Jenna today, I'd love to hear your accent! 
I hope you all have a good weekend, I have a million craft orders to get done, then Sunday Nate and I are going with our friends up to Mountian View, Arkansas for a couple days! I'm really excited about it, the girls are going to be crafting and shopping at the local antique/botique stores, and the guys will be fishing! I will take lots of pictures, it's supposed to be gorgeous there!
 

4 comments:

April of Smidge Of This said...

Too, too cute! I just found your blog through Jenna's. I think it's so wild that you and Erin from Blue Eyed Bride really do call all sodas/soft drinks "Coke"! Never in my life have I heard someone really use that, I suwanee.

Okay, I just threw that last phrase in there to be super Southern. :)

Here is mine: http://alizadventures.blogspot.com/2011/09/liz-adventures-accent-vlog.html

Kasey said...

I'm loving these accent vlogs! (ok, I've only watched two so far but still ...) what a fun idea! I love putting voices with a blog. :-)

Amber said...

Love it! I don't have a camera on my computer....so maybe I will steal Brad's sometime and try to figure out how to record myself. I want to go see everyone else's vlogs now just to see how they say certain things.

Unknown said...

ok me and you should be BFFs :) we talk exactly the same! haha

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.