Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nail Polish Swap: Reveal Day!

Hey y'all, I came home to quite the surprise yesterday! My awesome swap partner tweeted last week that she had spoiled her swap partner, and she definitely wasn't joking! I just kept pulling things out of the box :)
 First off, I was super excited that it was from Ulta, I work at Sephora and I actually don't have an Ulta near me yet, so I was super excited to try out some of their products! 
I was paired up with Celia from UnSimply Celia and she did a great job of picking out some super fun colors, and also sent some great "extras" :) Thanks Celia!


I used the sweetheart pink on my nails last night, and added a gold Sephora glitter topcoat!
Thanks again Celia!

5 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

what a fun idea! love the new colors!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors! And your nails look so pretty with the pink!

Chris said...

What a great package you got! So fun!

Perfectly Jenn said...

She did spoil you!! Love all of it!

Thanks for participating girlie!

Unknown said...

Those colors are Awesome! I haven't seen the carnival ones in stores - looks fun!

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.