- I've purchased a dress that I love, I can't wait for it to come in and me to actually be able to try it on in the correct size/color. It's a bridesmaid dress that I ordered in champagne, but it will work perfectly because I wanted something simple.
- We've decided what were going to do in place of a unity candle/sand...because we didn't really want either of those in our ceremony.
- I've purchased several pieces of decor that I think will be great with our "Country Chic" theme! Just think antique wooden crates, mason jars, galvanized buckets and lots and lots of gorgeous hydrangeas!
- I've picked a cake style I love, and decided on a menu.
- I've picked invitations, and decided on programs.
- I've decided on one favor for sure, and am debating a second
|I love these hydrangeas in mason jars! This is the direction we're going with our theme! Country chic, right!? ;)|