Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!

Hey y'all, it's time for my favorite link up! I'm just gonna share some of my favorite pins from the last week or so! Y'all go link up with Michelle today!
This will be the next craft project I attempt!

I'll take it all! Love Leopard!

Beautiful Halloween decor!
I NEED a statement necklace to wear at my wedding!
I think Nate and I have decided on a delayed Honeymoon to Disney next Christmas in November/December!
That's a lot of love!

Ricotta stuffed meatballs! These look freaking amazing!  Kyndall...cook these for me!
Country Chic...I love everything about it!
Love this bedroom

Truth....Bahaha

6 comments:

Suze said...

Those stuffed meatballs? I've had em. THey're delicious!

Disney honeymoon- how fun!!

Also, that last one is too funny.. cause it's true!

Holly said...

I love that necklace! Would look gorgeous on a bride :)

Your blog is so cute!

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Cassie said...

I love how you told Kyn to cook those for you! That's pretty funny! I can't wait to see your wedding decor! I bet between the three of you girls, yall will have it decorated completely amazing!

Anonymous said...

We have always wanted to go to Christmas in Disney!

Cute pins!

Anonymous said...

I gasped when I saw the Paula Deen picture - Paula's my girl!

& that outfit with the red scarf and the statement necklace are both presh! I have been in desperate need for a lot of statement necklaces!

So glad I stumbled upon your blog! :)

lori said...

those meatballs look fabulous! love all of your pins... especially that last one. so hilarious. and so true! haha.

Nate & I

Nate & I



My Favorite Girls

My Favorite Girls


Confessions of a Recovering Shopaholic







Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Laura Deacetis
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.