2011 in Bullet Points
- Rang in the new year with the love of my life
- Lost a best friend of 15 years, but gained a valuable lesson.
- Met the Pioneer Woman
- Made some amazing memories with 2 of my very best friends!
- I've learned that true friends are valuable, and I am so thankful for the ones I have! So many people will come into your life just to teach you lessons and leave just as quickly as they came in, so I can gladly say...thanks for those lessons, and thanks for leaving!
- I spent a good portion of my spring on the back of a bass boat, and I loved every minute of it.
- I jokingly sent my two best friends about going to NYC for the Holidays and 4 days later 2 of us booked a trip, and had an amazing time in The Big Apple.
- I celebrated my 25th Birthday in a big way! To start it off a "Surprise" party, and ended with a weekend away and a gorgeous ring on my left hand!
- I started a new part time job at Sephora, and I never thought I would enjoy a "job" so much!
- Wedding planning and buying a house has consumed my life for the last couple of months, but it all seems to be coming together!
- Nathan and I spent the Holidays with our families. We started some new traditions that I will definitely look forward to every year!
I honestly can't wait to see what 2012 has to offer! I can't wait to marry the love of my life, and buy our first home together! I can't wait to see my friend Amber get married in March. I look forward to the memories I will make with my 2 best friends, and spending time with my amazing family.
Here's to a happy, healthy, productive 2012! I wish you all the very best!